Regular Report Settings Tutorial
This tutorial will show you how to create, modify and update regular prayer request reports.
Since this video was created we added a report filter to separate data included in your report.
The above example will return all the prayer requests where the user has checked the box that indicated the prayer request was for the sick.
FIELD NAME: Choose the name of the field you would like to sort in the box
COND. This is the selector you want to use Your choices are:
- = Means include all records that equal the field value
- != Mean include all records that do not equal the field value
- < Means include all records with the value less than field value
- > Means include all records with the value greater than the field value
- <=Means include all records with the value equal to or less than field value
- >=Means include all records with the value equal to or greater than the field value
VALUE: the condition or variable you would like to compare to.
- Checkboxes are recorded as Yes or No
Managing your Personal Response Tutorial
Login to your site using the link provided.
View this video to help you manage your daily needs for prayer requests.
ALSO please watch this video to see how to handle people replying in gratitude of your prayer response.
When you check the box your user’s response will be added to our online archive of other messages!